Thursday, January 5, 2012

Getting hungrier for "The Hunger Games"...

I am trying desperately not to get overly excited for the March 23rd premiere of the first Hunger Games movie, but given the current glut of bad movies opening (I'm still waiting for a few "Oscar" movies, though), it's pretty difficult.

When the official trailer was released in November, a collective sigh was released by millions of fans, but we've been thirsting for more. And now, we've gotten one small tidbit.

The photo below shows Lenny Kravitz, who plays stylist Cinna, Woody Harrelson, who plays Haymitch Abernathy, and Josh Hutcherson, who plays Peeta Mallark. While many devoted tween fans of the series questioned many of the casting choices, including Hutcherson and Kravitz, I think both will do a phenomenal job. They already look their parts physically!



Are you as excited as I am? I look forward to the next tidbit...

No comments:

Post a Comment