Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!


It's Valentine's Day, one of the most simultaneously loved and loathed holidays around! Having been in and out of relationships when this holiday rolled around, I certainly understand both the excitement and the dread the day holds, but my philosopy is, it's a holiday built around chocolate and sugar. How bad could it be?

Today I'm thankful for the love of my life, as well as all of my friends and family who help make each day special. Here's wishing that each of you feel loved, because you are!

In honor of Valentine's Day, I thought I'd share a few of my favorite quotes about love:

"Love is the answer, and you know that for sure."

--John Lennon



"To love another person is to see the face of God."

--Victor Hugo, Les Miserables



"The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart."

--Helen Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment