Sunday, October 30, 2022

Book Review: "Look Closer" by David Ellis

Look Closer is a twisty thriller that hooked me from the very start and never let go!

I’ve seen so many rave reviews for this book and I have been meaning to read it for a while now, but I’m not always wowed by thrillers. But I have to say, this one deserves every bit of hype because it is fantastic!

Simon loves his job as an associate professor at a law school. He’s truly passionate about the law. He and Vicky have been married for nearly 10 years, and while it’s not a loveless marriage, it’s not an exciting one for either of them.

When a beautiful, wealthy woman is found dead in her exclusive neighborhood, many things come to light. And even when you look closer, nothing is what it seems.

This was truly excellent. Just when I thought I had it all figured out, David Ellis flipped the script time and again. If you love twisty thrillers that keep you guessing, pick this one up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment